Law Guide

Agreement for a landlord to share house/flat

This document creates an agreement to be used by the owner of a house or flat who wishes to take on a lodger to occupy part of the house or flat with them. If you are taking on more than one lodger in separate rooms in your house or flat, you will need to create a separate agreement for each room. Please note that this document creates a licence and not a lease, which means that the agreement can be brought to an end much more easily than under a tenancy agreement and provides more protection for the owner.

Document Only

Price: £29.00
  • The ability to draft your document using our simple questionnaire based process
  • No long winded forms to fill in; the document is created in front of you
  • Helpful legal information and guidance notes take you through the drafting process
  • You manage the development, completion and storage of your document

Included in this service:

Agreement for a landlord to share house/flat (Guidance Notes)