Change of name deed

This document will create a deed poll or statutory declaration (as required) to change your surname and/or first name. Please note that you cannot use either option to change the name of a minor, i.e. anyone under the age of 18. This document can only be used in England & Wales. If you select the deed poll option, you have a further option to register the document with the Royal Courts of Justice, which involves advertising the name change. To use the option to register the deed poll, you must have the details of a person who has known you for at least ten years, is a householder in Britain and is willing to swear a statutory declaration on your behalf. You must also be a British citizen.

Document Only

Price: £9.99
  • The ability to draft your document using our simple questionnaire based process
  • No long winded forms to fill in; the document is created in front of you
  • Helpful legal information and guidance notes take you through the drafting process
  • You manage the development, completion and storage of your document

Included in this service: