Complaint about a high meter reading to a utility company

If you believe that your gas, electricity or water meter is registering inaccurately, you can use this document to send a complaint to your utility company. Before sending this letter, you must have switched off the equipment for at least two hours and seen that the meter was still registering units.
  • The ability to draft your document using our simple questionnaire based process
  • No long winded forms to fill in; the document is created in front of you
  • Helpful legal information and guidance notes take you through the drafting process
  • You manage the development, completion and storage of your document

Law Guides

UK Legal advice guides for download

Download any of our expert legal advice guides online (PDF documents you can print). For assistance call Slater and Gordon Lawyers 24/7 on freephone 0808 175 8000 or contact us and we will call you. Specialist Solicitors are available in England, Scotland & Wales.

View and download Slater and Gordon legal advice guides