Request to official bodies to investigate a complaint about water quality

Use this document to request an official body to investigate a complaint you made to your water company in which you were unsatisfied with the response. To use this document, you should have already complained to the water company seeking compensation due to the fact that there was bacteria present, a serious discolouration of the water and/or because there were harmful chemicals and pollutants in the water. You should also have paid to have the water analysed as evidence and attached a copy of this report with your letter. Please note that you cannot use this document in Northern Ireland.
  • The ability to draft your document using our simple questionnaire based process
  • No long winded forms to fill in; the document is created in front of you
  • Helpful legal information and guidance notes take you through the drafting process
  • You manage the development, completion and storage of your document

Law Guides

UK Legal advice guides for download

Download any of our expert legal advice guides online (PDF documents you can print). For assistance call Slater and Gordon Lawyers 24/7 on freephone 0808 175 8000 or contact us and we will call you. Specialist Solicitors are available in England, Scotland & Wales.

View and download Slater and Gordon legal advice guides